We Need You!
FRIENDS OF POMONA PUBLIC LIBRARY is active in raising funds to give needed support for the Pomona Public Library programs & services.
Our all-volunteer organization raises funds through:
- Friends Bookstore in the Library (sales of used books, sales of new citrus reproduction labels and blankets – all donated)
- Monthly used book sales from the parking lot.
- Amazon online used book sales
- Monthly silent auction in the Library
- Basket Raffles
- Special events: Walkathon and Appraisal Day.
JOIN FRIENDS OF POMONA PUBLIC LIBRARY TODAY. HELP US TO SUPPORT THE LIBRARY! The community needs a strong, healthy library!
Membership $10.00 per year. Send your check to: Friends of Pomona Public Library, P.O. Box 2271,Pomona, CA 91769.
Phone us for more information: 909.802.9271